1. Yes. If you are registered as a voter on the electoral roll for that constituency, you are legally allowed to vote in that constituency, even if their IC address has changed to a new place (eg, your IC address is Taman Desa but your constituency is Bandar Tun Razak because you have moved house but did not change the voting address/constituency with SPR)
  2. Thus, if you changed your IC address without changing the voting address/constituency in the electoral roll, you will remain a voter in that constituency
What are your feelings
Updated on July 17, 2023