- Borang 14 is a statement of the poll after counting the ballots. Each saluran will have one Borang 14.
- After counting, Borang 14 will be filled up, stating the following statements:-
- Total number of ballot papers to be accounted for in the ballot box
- Number of votes for each candidates
- Number of rejected ballot papers
- Total number of ballot papers issued but not put in the ballot box
- Borang 14 will then be signed by the KTM (Ketua Tempat Mengundi) and the polling/counting agents. Once signed, it is certified that the statement in Borang 14 is correct.
- A copy of Borang 14 must be given given to each polling/counting agents.
- After the counting of votes is completed, and Borang 14 is signed, the:
- counted ballots
- rejected ballots
- marked electoral rolls
- ballot paper counterfoils; and
- unused and spoilt ballot papers,
will be sealed in special packets, signed by the KTM and any polling/counting agents who wishes to sign. The packets will then be sealed in the ballot box, with the security sealed by the KTM and any polling/counting agents who wishes to sign the seal on the ballot box.
6. Borang 14 and Borang 13 will be placed in a separate special envelope and will not be placed in the ballot box.
- All of the above will then be delivered to the Tallying Centre for the constituency for tallying.