1. Yes you can. SPR will provide facilities, including wheelchairs to assist the elderly/disabled.
  2. Borang 10 is a form to be filled if you intend to assist your parents/siblings inside the polling station (Saluran) to cast their vote. The Borang can be obtained from the KTM when you arrive at the polling centre (Pusat Mengundi).
What are your feelings
Updated on July 17, 2023